Have you been in a situation when it was important to know how fast your car / train / airplane / boat / bike is?
If you are a person on the road frequently, and want to know your vehicle’s speed, direction, and other useful trip-related information in a very easy readable form, then this is the tool for you!
Dashboard displays the current speed, distance, heading, altitude and travel time information using your iPhone’s built-in GPS receiver.
For example, you can use this app to verify your vehicle’s speedometer, or if you want to know your heading and altitude, or if you can’t see the vehicle’s dashboard (on airplane, train, boat, etc…)
* Extra large speed display
* Heading (8-way N/NE/E/SE/S/SW/W/NW)
* Distance (saved on exit)
* Travel time (saved on exit)
* Portrait and Landscape view
* HUD (mirrored) view
* Very easy to read in car while driving
Speed: km/h, mph, kts
Altitude: m, ft
Distance: km, mi, nm
* Switchable text colors, accordig to your car’s dashboard illumination
(Orange for Renault, Fiat, Peugeot, etc…)
(Green for Fiat, etc…)
(White for Mercedes, Renault Laguna, etc…)
(Blue for VW, etc…)
(Red for Alfa Romeo, etc…)
* Can disable screen auto-lock
* Absolutely free: no ads, no pop-ups…
* iPhone OS 3.0 or higher is required
* Due to older iPhone’s (3G/S) limited GPS reception quality, the speed information isn’t accurate below 10 km/h (6 mph)
* The compass works only while you are moving.
* On iPod Touch, will work only with external GPS receiver. (There are car kits available with GPS receiver.)
A limited GPS signal can have many different reasons:
* bad positioning of the iPhone in the car. Like with every portable navigation device, the iPhone should always have a free view to the sky.
* metallized thermally insulated windshield
* usage of design or protective covers
While using our Car Dashboard Software please avoid using covers since these influence the reception of a GPS signal.