The Phisics Calc provides a quick calculation and for guidance and consults with physics formulas, which are organized by category with an explanation of what each symbol or letter means.
The application follows the rules of the International System (SI). It has a unit converter integrated to facilitate the calculations, this converter which possess a direct and easy access without leaving the screen in use.
Free http://romilson.wordpress.com/physics_calc/ and has a guide to usability and application details
- Formulas or physical definitions
- Calculator of integrated physics formulas
- Higher standards S.I. System (International)
- Easy navigation
- Explanation of symbols or letters of formulas
- Organized by categories
- Integrated Unit Converter
- Configuration of decimal precision of the calculations