The best selling weather radar app in the app store, expanded and updated for the iPad! Simple, fast, easy to use, gorgeous animated graphics. Includes full animated coverage of the entire U.S., as well as the latest radar imagery across the globe overlaid on three styles of scrollable, zoomable maps.
In addition to weather radar and cloud cover, Weather Radar HD is a real-time weather map of the entire world with current conditions and local forecasts. Zoom and scroll and the weather conditions are updated in real time, with current condition icons and temperatures displayed right on the map. Just like the weather maps on TV!
Click on any icon to see windspeed and direction, and a full forecast for that area. Your choice of satellite imagery, street maps, or a mix of both.
The fastest, easiest way to view local weather radar and forecasts on your iPad. A single click (for GPS units) or convenient location search and the Weather Radar automatically determines your location and finds the closest doppler weather radar and weather forecasts. Animated, rich graphics show you the direction and progress of nearby storms and clouds.
* huge, full screen high resolution radar and maps
* full, animated radar from the NWS for the entire U.S.
* the latest world wide radar imagery
* satellite cloud cover mode
* optional current conditions and temperatures
* forecasts for any location
* play, pause animations at any zoom level
* zoom in and out, drag and scroll
* filtered and unfiltered radar data
* finds your current location, or specify your own
* option to show current position on the map
* multiple map styles – street, satellite, a combination
* supports landscape mode
* saves and restores your last position
* optional intensity legend
* adjustable radar image transparency
* iPad optimized
* option to follow your current location
* option to disable screen locking
* manual and automatic refresh options
If you hit the “current location” button, the map follows your current location (until you touch the map or toggle it off).